quarta-feira, 29 de junho de 2005

Like a glass

Now, in front of a building, looking around...
I can imagine my life without this melancholy
Without this impatient sun direct in my face,
passing the lenses of my sunglasses.

I would be in all the other places..
one mountain, beach, in PQP...
but, not here.. in front of this shit....

I want to explode myself,
to spread, to all the places..
to another world..

I´m uneasy, my mind flying
my eyes testing each combination

I like it all, I like to explain the blessed water
I know... maybe I will burn myself!
but, I like it.. I really like it...

this is good... calms the heart
and
brings the clean to our soul.

1 Comments:

At 7/24/2005 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anônimo said...

eu e vc.. vc e eu...
hehehehehe

Rapha.. como a gente está sempre inquietos com as coisas não? a gente quer o que a gente quer, na hora que a gente quer e porque a gente quer...

então.. vivemos descontentes.. pq na maioria das coisas a gente nãotem o que a gente quer, na hora que a gente quer e nem como a gente quer..

fazer o que? somos assim né.. e pagamos por isso..
bjs da gde irmã

 

Postar um comentário

<< Home